<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983924968554396954?origin\x3dhttp://roseyposeysweets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
whats in my head?

Love Story, Taylor Swift (:

We were both young, when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I’m standing there, on a balcony in summer air

I see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say hello, little did I know…

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don’t go
And I said…

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess,
It’s a love story, baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, because we’ll dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Oh, Ohhh

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet”
But you were everything to me
I was begging you, please don’t go
And I said

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone
I’ll be waiting, all there’s left to do is run
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
It’s a love story, baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it’s real
Don’t be afraid, we’ll make it out of this mess
It’s a love story, baby just say yes
Oh, Ohhh…

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said,

Romeo save me, I’ve been feeling so alone
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

Marry me Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone
I love you, and that’s all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It’s a love story, baby just say.. yes…
Oh, Ohhh.. Oh, Oh, Ohh..
'Cos We were both young when I first saw you.


her current mood?

ELATED! :D
Like my new skin?!
A big thankyou to my dearest eldest sister for editing it for me.♥
It was really hard work with all the codings and problems. She took nearly 3 hours!

Rewind.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket October 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket November 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket January 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket February 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket March 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket April 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket May 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket June 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket July 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket August 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket September 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket November 2008
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket January 2009
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket July 2009
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket August 2009
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket May 2010
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket February 2011



blog proclamation. (:

Welcome to my world,
Please leave a message before clicking away..
GOOD DAY!

© All text and images, and other content on this website is the property of Jia En.
I prohibit the copying of any personal materials on this website.


the dumb brunette. ♥

Jia En
Fourteen.
28th March'96. (y'know what I mean)
Chung Cheng High(Main); 3Benovelence. :D


Adores

Piano.
My lovely family.
My pretty friends.
Most importantly, my Saviour.


the most wanted cravings.

Complete my term 2 exams!
A pet.
Ice-skating.
Be a crazy kdrama person :D
To the beach.
Blading! (:
Another trip to Wild Wild Wet.
A sumptuous buffet feast.
Elections to be over.
Sit on an elephant.
Kiss a dolphin. (:


evening talks after the walks.



fondues.

♥ Aaron
♥ Anthea
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Jun
♥ Jia Rui
♥ Lee Feng

Alethea
Cecilia
Chanel
Cheng Jun
Chihwee
Clara
Dawn
Elizabeth
Guei Yean
Jeslyn Loo
Jing Jing
Jocelyn
Kristal
Lescee
Manfred
Minger
Michelle
Venetia
Wen Li
Yan Xuan


spinning.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thankyous.

image: somewhere in blogskins dot com. do tag me if you know.
Designer: Twiisted Roses
hits counter
Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello all!
Sorry for this late late update. The course todays is real lame. Anyone thinks so too? Hhahahaha. (:
Bored.

cherished at// 1:43 PM